Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS

Where Do You Belong?


Lost in a world so full of rights,
Nobody cares to see my plight.

Born as a child filled with a want,
I am still the female gene nobody wants.

Excluded from society
Here I stand loosing my dignity.

What more could i ask for than a life,
But now I pray for my sacrifice.

Day by day, I am a liability,
I stand now showing you my ability.

I am the child you once rejected,
And now all I ask is for you to take me back.



Read more: Poetry of Life

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Ellen said...

wow nice entry. :)

Unknown said...

i like this..i feel like you talking bout me...hehe...anyways,i will be one of ur avid reader now...ur doing such an excellent job..so niceeeeeee blog..hehe.. ^^

Aaliyah said...

Hi cess! Thanks for reading my post. Enjoy reading!

Unknown said...

Life is full of rejection.. People tend to judge us terribly even though they may never know what the reason of our fear, disgust and unloved. they become insensitive of what we feel. But things changes as we grow up, i like the poem it talks about my previous life..

Aaliyah said...

Hi Tim! Yeah You're definitely right about Life's rejection. Things changes in different ways at least expected. Well, this is Life and we just have to live & deal with it!

Sean Grey Hanson said...

Nice poem youve got there. :)